Many people wonder how to wash a football jersey, so when it comes to washing football jersey, we recommend the following:
• When using Washing Machine turn your jersey inside out in cold water with like colours or even avoid using washing machine.
• Do NOT wash your jersey in the same load of laundry with clothing that contains zippers.
Zippers rub against your jersey during the wash cycle and cause fraying, ripping, and pilling, all which will reduce its life. Keep your jersey in perfect condition by avoiding washing them in the same load of laundry as other items that have zippers.
• Don’t wring (squeeze and twist) your jersey.
• Air dry (high heat can reduce jersey performance and contribute to static cling).
Never put a polyester soccer jersey in an automatic dryer. Hang your jersey up to air dry. Most jerseys these days are made to not absorb excess water. Line-drying modern elite designs will be faster than ever before. Examine your jerseys when you hang it up to dry.
• Don’t use bleach, dryer sheets, or fabric softener.
• If needed, iron on a cool setting to avoid damaging logos or designs.